Saturday, October 25, 2008

I CANT FIND SOME OF MY CREATIONS!!

Don't you hate it when you create stuff and forget what you did with them! With all the creations I made, i put them on a disk so i wouldnt lose them. I would have them anytime i needed them. Well guess what, guess putting them on a disk doesnt always help lol. I have lost a few of my creations. Not sure how though. Obvious is telling me that for whatever reason, I never put them on my disk with the rest of my stuff. If i did put them on a disk, then i cant find it. This really hurts. My creations are not always the best but they are still mine. I mean, all these that i have posted were from when i was really first learning. So of course, some will not be all that nice. The ones I have misplaced, i actually like LOL. Now i know most are saying... well just redo them. For me its not that easy. I dont have anything but the preview of the kits! No zips for them. I cant use the preview on some because they were saved small so when you enlarge them, they are blurred looking. I dont have the jpg images of each piece, the png of the qps nothing!! I dont have some of the filters etc that i may have used for them. (plug ins etc). I mean, my computer has been wiped off (this done a while back) so what stuff i did have in my software are no longer up here. And even if they were, part of the time i was playing around and created them! So i couldnt tell you what i did to make them. Oh it hurts. I wish i had of put them on the disk. If you are wondering what ones i no longer have... ill post a preview of them. its more than a few unfortunately.
I CANT FIND THESE! AND YES THESE ARE CREATIONS I MADE!





No comments: