Saturday, October 25, 2008

Im creating new stuff!

I have started creating NEW freebies! yep thats right.. NEW FREEBIES. not old but new LOL. i FINALLY got all my old freebies posted (besides one.. a princess kit.. ill get that up soon) so now i can start posting my NEW creations!!! I hope you like them.

i could show the previews of them but IF i actually created something you like... then it would be kinda mean because you couldnt get it then. what do you think?

keep in mind that YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PREVIEWS TO SEE THEM CLOSER UP. and trust me, most of them show large close ups. (you can see what is in the kits very well)
so remember that when you see posts that have lots of different kits on them. (its easier and kinda quicker for me to post multiple kits on one preview.) (ex the last one that has like 9 diff kits on it)

No comments: