Monday, October 20, 2008

why do i bother....whats the point!

Sometimes i wonder why I even bother giving away stuff. What is it? Is my stuff not worthy of comments? Am I not worth taking the time to say thank you? I have gotten 4 comments on my freebies and to be honest.. those four i didnt even understand! (well a couple of those i didnt).

what is so hard about saying thank you or just saying tyvm etc? If no one can take the time to say thank you or even to say... your stuff is ugly... its crap..... then why should i take the time to create something for you. And although these are not new creations.. it still took me time to make (at the time i did it) and it still took a long time to upload the zips to 4 shared and create the post here for you all to download! All i want is to be shown a little appreciation. Whats wrong with that!?

and for the couple who did leave a comment (GA PATSY, Berny, and any other person i may have missed..) i want to say thank you. i appreciate you 2 taking the time to leave a comment. that means alot.
hopefully others will follow in the same direction!

No comments: